Tuesday, December 18, 2012

31 Days | Dec. 9th-15th

"Glamour is a shooting star, it catches your eye, but fades away, beauty is the sun always brilliant day after day." ~Mike Dolan

Ok, so maybe I lost a little inspiration last week.. And it's taken me a little longer to put together "this week's" (last week's) post. Wait, am I not supposed to tell you that? Uh well.. just being honest ;)

Sunday: That Little Black Dress.

One of my favorite dresses I own. It's simple, all lace, with exposed zipper on the back.But when the air is on the lower side, I tend to layer up. So I wore black tights, and a black long sleeve top underneath the dress.

My necklace is silver and light blue, and quite spunky. Eye shadow shades of purple. Grey boots to the finish.




Monday, oh Monday.
Mixed up colors with green long sleeve and an almost plum thick sweater, and brown corduroy pants. A bronze charm necklace to add the sparkle.




Tuesday. Oh wait, I forgot. :P

Tuesday was a Christmas shopping day with my sister and mom. (Photo below.) So, I wore something easy and somewhat more comfortable to wear for the day going in and out of stores. But I didn't get a picture of what I wore. So instead, here's what I decided to do with my nails, and for a girl who really hates painting her nails (due to the stubborn work and pain in the butt it is,) it was somewhat impressive.. lol




Wednesday: Just a good ol outfit.

A couple of layered sweaters, jeans, and riding boots. Need I say more?




Thursday: Euro Style..?

Not sure what to call this piece, but I found it in an adorable little boutique on a side street in Barcelona Spain. (From a overseas trip I took a couple months ago.) It's kind of a mix of a pullover, jacket, sweatshirt... thingy.. Anyway, it's a thin layer of cotton, so not too hot or heavy, and is two toned with a forest green and lime green. Something different to add to my closet!




Friday:

I didn't catch a photo for this outfit. So I'll share something else, new, that I have. I found this cutie at the Loft, for just $29.99! I actually haven't worn it yet, but I have many ideas, just not the right day yet! I'll let ya know when I finally do ;)



Saturday: Snow!!

Yes, it was snowing, hence the crazy photo op. But I spent the day in my pinkish/corolish pants, stone boots, a leopard print top, a jean button up shirt, and a hand-put-together-by-me necklace with 4 vintage keys dangling.




Here's one last picture of the new nail color my friend and I found/bought last week. :)



Well, that's it for week 2!

Promise to do better this week! I just needed some inspiration ;)

Christmas is SO close! YAY!!

t.
"But the Lord said to Samuel, "Do not look at his appearance or at the height of his stature, because I have rejected him; for God sees not as man sees, for man looks at the outward appearance, but the Lord looks at the heart." 1 Samuel 16:7

No comments:

Post a Comment