Saturday, December 1, 2012

31 Days of Fashion

"Charm is deceitful and beauty is vain, But a woman who fears the Lord, she shall be praised." Proverbs 31:30

It's officially December ("officially' because I've felt like it's been December for 2 weeks already, haha) and although I'm always in a "fashion mood," I've recently bought some fun items, and found a few items I am trying to pair up with what I already have.

I like to challenge myself. Trying to wear more stuff that I like, but don't always have the confidence to try them out in public. Since it is festive season, I thought it might be an appropriate month to share my adventure with it. :)

I'm going to put together an outfit each day, mostly pieces I NEVER wear, some new clothing, things I found in the basement, (literally) and whatever else I find. Like maybe from my friend, Micah's, closet. ;) (jk!) We'll see what I come up with!

I'll make sure to get photos of each, and then write a post for each week.

So here it goes!

No comments:

Post a Comment